NEW YORK, July 29 (Reuters) - International Business Machines Corp. is set to launch a new advertising campaign on Monday that will shift a sizable chunk of its advertising budget toward ads targeted at specific industries such as autos, retail and banking. Some of the new ads will appear in mass-market outlets like The Wall Street Journal and The New York Times , both of which will carry full-color ads that span two pages on Monday. But the new initiative is likely to carry outsize ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IBM to shift ad budget for new campaign" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.