* IBM makes move on mobile and social cloud-computing * Fierce competition to enable corporate platforms * RIM's PlayBook has challenge to chase Apple's iPad By Alastair Sharp TORONTO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - IBM wants to dislodge Microsoft's desktop-bound business software by touting an update of its Lotus programs designed to harness the mobility and collaboration possible with cloud computing. The computing giant invited BlackBerry maker Research In Motion's co-Chief Executive Jim ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IBM touts social skills on RIM's PlayBook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642