* Icahn looking for influence at Oshkosh, Navistar * Oshkosh board nominations due Nov 6 * Navistar board nominations due Nov 15 By John D. Stoll and Soyoung Kim Nov 4 (Reuters) - Carl Icahn's push for influence at two U.S. truck makers returns to the spotlight this weekend as director nominations for one of those companies -- Oshkosh Corp The billionaire investor has owned nearly 10 percent of Oshkosh since mid-year, but his interest in the Wisconsin truck maker attracted an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Icahn truck play in focus as board deadlines near" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642