Feb 27 (Feb) - Billionaire investor Carl Icahn's Thornwood Associates offered to sell a portion of the shares it owns in auto-parts maker Federal-Mogul Corp to investment firm Nineteen Eighty-Nine at the price it had bought them. In a regulatory filing, Thornwood said it exercised options to buy 50.1 million of Federal-Mogul's Class B shares on Feb 25. Under the option agreement, the aggregate purchase price for the shares was $900 million. Thornwood has been involved with Nineteen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Icahn's vehicle offers to sell part of stake in Federal-Mogul" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.