NEW DELHI, June 24 (Reuters) - The International Finance Corp, the World Bank's lending arm, said on Tuesday it had agreed to lend $50 million (2.33 billion rupees) to India's top truck maker Tata Engineering to fund its ongoing investments. IFC said in a statement the loan wold also support TELCO's new product development initiatives. Tata Engineering and Locomotive Co Ltd (TELCO), part of India's powerful Tata group, is also the country's largest bus maker and the third largest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IFC to lend $50 mln to Indian truck maker TELCO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.