MILAN, July 25 (Reuters) - Italian holding company Ifi , one of the companies high in the chain of control over struggling industrial group Fiat , said it had filled most of a capital increase when it closed on Friday. In a statement, Ifi said it had received subscriptions for more than 94.7 percent of the privileged shares involved in the capital increase, pumping in more than 195 million euros. Ifi is raising up to 456.7 million euros in a capital increase to help funnel money down to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IFI says fills most of Fiat-related cap increase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.