TURIN, June 27 (Reuters) - Italian holding company Ifil has no plans to buy a 10 percent stake in publisher RCS Mediagroup from Fiat , Chairman Gianluigi Gabetti said on Monday. Media have widely reported that Ifil could take on Fiat's stake so the industrial group could take advantage of RCS's high share price and sell the stake while keeping sway at the influential publisher. Ifil owns 30 percent of Fiat. Gabetti also said that a plan to cut the chain of command through which the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ifil chmn says no plan to buy Fiat's RCS stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.