LONDON, May 23 (Reuters) - IFIL , the holding company that controls Italian automaker Fiat , has set guidance on a benchmark 10-year euro bond it plans to sell, one of the banks managing the sale said on Wednesday. The bond is set to be priced to yield mid-80s basis points above mid-swaps, the bank said. Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, IMI and RBS are managing the sale. IFIL is rated BBB+ by Standard & Poor's rating agency.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ifil sets guidance on benchmark euro bond -lead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.