TURIN, Italy, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Italian holding company Ifil has suspended its share repurchase programme after another company in the chain of holdings run by the Agnelli family bought shares in its parent company, a company source said on Monday. Earlier in the day, Giovanni Agnelli & C said in a statement it had bought 10 million privileged shares representing 6.13 percent of Ifi at 13 euros apiece. In the chain of holding companies run by the Agnellis, Giovanni Agnelli & C ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ifil suspends share repurchase programme - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.