MILAN, Jan 16 (Reuters) - Italian holding firm Ifil , owned by the Agnelli family, said on Monday it had paid 116 million euros to raise its stake in a firm controlling the Rinascente department store chain to 50 percent. Ifil, through which the Agnelli family control a third of carmaker Fiat , said in a statement it had bought a 9.53 percent stake in Eurofind, which fully controls Rinascente, from Mediobanca , exercising an earlier agreement. French retailer Auchan is the second major ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ifil ups stake in Rinascente firm for 116 mln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.