BERLIN, June 24 (Reuters) - The strikes in east Germany over working hours will damage the region's image as an investment location and discourage firms from setting up there, the president of Germany's Ifo economic institute said on Tuesday. "The strikes will have an almost catastrophic effect on the east...the dramatic rise in wage costs hurts its attractiveness in the minds of investors," Sinn told reporters on the sidelines of Ifo's annual press conference in Munich. German ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ifo's Sinn - E.German strikes to hurt investment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642