by Adam Tempkin and Charles Williams NEW YORK, Jan 26 (IFR) - Although the primary ABS market started the year off slowly, the two-week run-up to the annual American Securitization Forum (ASF) annual conference in Orlando, starting on Feb. 6, is proving to be more robust with new issuance than expected. Several auto-loan transactions are already being marketed this week from issuers such as AmeriCredit and Toyota , following the pricing of last week's Ford retail-loan ABS. Additionally, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IFR-ABS-Consumer ABS market opens up ahead of ASF conference" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642