by Charles Williams NEW YORK, Feb 17 (IFR) - As in years past, the post-ASF conference week continued to be one of the busiest of the year for the ABS market. The first deal out of the gate this week was the US$1.092bn 144a Mercedes-Benz Auto Lease Trust (MBALT) 2011-A. The transaction was upsized from US$750m and jointly led by JPMorgan and Bank of America. The notes are backed by a pool of closed-end vehicle leases, all of which are new vehicles manufactured by Mercedes-Benz, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IFR-ABS-More than US$4bn in ABS marketed this week" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.