by Charles Williams and Adam Tempkin NEW YORK, March 28 (IFR) - The ABS primary is expected to remain quiet this week as the end of quarter approaches. One investor has seen reports indicating the second quarter could see several off-the-run esoteric deals as investors continue to demand more yield. One such rare deal that priced on Friday was the US$220m Oxbow Resources LLC Timberland Notes 2011-1 transaction, backed by timber and forestry collateral. Barclays Capital, which inherited ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IFR-ABS-Quiet week expected for U.S. market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642