by Adam Tempkin NEW YORK, Nov 23 (IFR) - This afternoon the SEC announced that it has indefinitely extended its 'no action' letter allowing ABS issuers to continue issuing deals without the consent of rating agencies to publish their ratings on registration statements or prospectuses. The original 'no action' letter was written on July 22, 2010 and allowed issuers to omit credit ratings from registration statements filed under the SEC's Regulation AB for a period of six months. Rating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IFR-ASSET-BACKED-SEC keeps mkt open, extends no-action letter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642