* The following story appeared in the June 25 issue of International Financing Review, a Thomson Reuters publication By Alasdair Reilly and Isabell Witt June 25 (IFR) - Contrary to the belief that the syndicated loan market is insulated from macroeconomic shockwaves, the continuing sovereign debt crisis in Europe has shown that no market is an island, an observation that has been thrown into sharper focus as Greece attempts to stave off a cataclysmic default. Loan bankers have tended ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IFR-European loan bankers anxious over Greece" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.