(The following story first appeared in the Jan 29 issue of International Financing Review, a Thomson Reuters publication) by Jean-Marc Poilpre LONDON, Jan 31 (IFR) - Auto ABS is one of the European structured finance market's favourite -- and best-performing -- asset classes and Volkswagen is probably the issuer most committed to the product. Despite this, VW's latest auto transaction, which was priced last week, did not have an easy ride. The Driver-8 deal attracted fewer investors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IFR-Price trumps distribution in Volkswagen ABS deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.