by Oliver Rogers NEW YORK, July 29 (IFR) - Corporate bond investors seeking opportunities in the second half of 2011 should consider rising stars, which are benefiting from technicals and fund flow trends, according to Barclays Capital. Rising stars, or credits that are expected to be upgraded to investment grade from speculative grade, can benefit from demand technicals that allow them to perform better than fundamentals would imply, Barclays said in a new report. A May and June ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IFR-Rising star credits seen outperforming in second half" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642