by Joy Ferguson NEW YORK, March 30 (IFR) - Three new issues have launched in the US high-yield market this morning, the largest of which is First Data's USD750m eight-year non-call four first lien notes via Citigroup and Deutsche Bank. The offering was anticipated, as First Data indicated in early March that as part of its plan to amend and extend its USD1.8bn revolving credit facility due 2013 and at least USD3bn of its senior secured term loan due 2014, it would need to issue a minimum ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IFR-US CORP BONDS-First Data on tap with USD750M at midday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642