by Danielle Robinson NEW YORK, Dec 1 (IFR) - A handful of issuers got December off to a start today, and seemed to be coming at or inside of initial price thoughts, despite reports from traders that many investors have closed up shop for the year. "It's very quiet," said one trader of investment grade corporate bonds. "Spreads are better across the board but after we saw yesterday's rally in stocks we thought there would've been more interest from bond market customers than we have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IFR-US CORP BONDS-IG Midday: New issues launch in quiet market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.