EURO ZONE INFLATION SLOWS, UNEMPLOYMENT FLAT - REUTERS: Euro zone consumer prices grew slower than expected in May, though remained well above the European Central Bank's target, data showed on Tuesday, while unemployment held steady in April for the third month. The European Union's statistics office Eurostat estimated that inflation in the 17 countries using the euro was 2.7 percent year-on-year in May, down from 2.8 percent in April. Economists polled by Reuters had expected inflation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IFR-US CORP BONDS-Strong tone for final day of May =2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.