AIG RESULTS OUT AFTER THE BELL -REUTERS. Bailed-out insurer American International Group Inc could post another multibillion-dollar loss when it reports fourth-quarter results on Thursday, but the real question is how well its surviving life and property businesses did in a tough market. AIG said earlier this month it was going to set aside another $4.1 billion to cover higher-than-expected losses on past claims, mostly related to asbestos and other exposures. It was not clear whether that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IFR-US CORP BONDS-Virgin Media upsizes, on tap for today =2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642