by Adam Tempkin and Charles Williams NEW YORK, June 17 (IFR) - It is a rare event in 2011 for a well-known company with an established global brand and history to decide to tap the quarter-century-old U.S. asset-backed market as a source of funding for the very first time. It is even less likely that the new issuer would receive tremendous interest from investors in its inaugural effort -- particularly amid the credit-market volatility currently roiling bond sales. But German auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IFR-US CREDIT-Porsche tests asset-backed waters with first deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.