by Andrea Johnson BRADENTON, FL., July 27 (IFR) - Market reaction to Washington's game of deficit chicken has been mixed. Clearly, as each day passes you're seeing more nerves in stocks - but not the total fallout some had expected. Treasuries, meanwhile, are holding relatively steady. Some areas are obviously demonstrating the market's increased tension. Gold is soaring, as are short-term CDS rates in the United States. The dollar is falling. Looking at this week's feeble volume total so ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IFR-US high grade: 'Worry' indicator or safe haven buy?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.