HELSINKI, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Finnish mutual insurer Ilmarinen's stake in Nokian Renkaat has dropped to 4.88 percent after an August 19 share sale, the tyre maker said on Thursday. There are 10.7 million Nokian Renkaat shares, each carrying one vote, the company said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ilmarinen's Nokian Renkaat stake now under 5 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642