TOKYO, May 23 (Reuters) - IMASEN ELECTRIC INDUSTRIAL CO LTD CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended Year to Mar 31, 2004 Mar 31, 2005 Mar 31, 2006 YEAR-AGO LATEST COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECASTS Sales 53.10 57.42 64.80 (+6.4 pct) (+8.1 pct) Operating 1.58 1.39 (-20.6 pct) (-12.4 pct) Recurring 1.41 1.22 2.10 (-22.5 pct) (-12.9 pct) Net 335 mln 39 mln 400 mln (-58.5 pct) (-88.1 pct) EPS Y20.75 Y2.23 Y27.10 Cash flow ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Imasen Elec -2004/05 group results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642