ROME, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Italian property group Immsi , recently acquired by would-be Fiat knight Roberto Colaninno, plans to hold a shareholders meeting on March 17, with a one billion euro capital increase on the agenda. Colaninno, who has presented a plan to save ailing automaker Fiat, took a 50.05 percent stake in Immsi this month and has said the company would be used as a vehicle for large-scale industrial projects and any possible entry into Fiat . An Immsi statement on Friday ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Immsi calls shareholders meet, cap hike on agenda" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642