MILAN, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Italian holding company IMMSI has approved a 79.2 million euro ($101.3 million) capital increase, in part to help its scooter maker Piaggio buy rival Aprilia. The capital hike, due next month, will see three new shares issued for every 10 existing shares at a price of 1.2 euros each, well below their current market price of 1.52 euros. In a statement issued on Wednesday, the board said that IMMSI would contribute 20-30 million euros to a 50-million euro capital ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IMMSI plans 79 mln euro cap hike, part for Piaggio" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.