MILAN, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Italian holding company IMMSI said on Wednesday it had successfully concluded a 79.2 million euro ($106 million) capital increase, part of which would help its scooter maker Piaggio buy rival Aprilia. IMMSI, owned by former Telecom Italia raider Roberto Colaninno, said in a statement investors subscribed to 65,327,880 ordinary shares worth a total 78.4 million euros, or 98.98 percent of the shares offered in the capital increase. IMMSI said earlier this year it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IMMSI says 79 mln euro cap hike 99 pct subscribed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.