MILAN, July 25 (Reuters) - Italy's IMMSI on Friday said it had "positively closed" talks to buy scooter maker Piaggio from Morgan Grenfell Private Equity and the deal would be signed in the next few weeks. Financial sources told Reuters on Wednesday that the talks were likely to drag out beyond a July 27 deadline for the takeover contract to be signed.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IMMSI says to sign Piaggio deal in next weeks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642