DANVILLE, Calif., Sept. 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- When Phil Hill, America's first Formula One World Champion, succumbed at age 81 to Parkinson's disease in 2008, he was not only regarded as a legend in racing history, but he was known as a champion for a larger cause – helping to...
- 2nd Annual Danville "Tour d'Elegance" Takes Vintage, Collectible & Modern Day Car Enthusiasts On Scenic Napa Journey while Supporting Parkinson's Research & Patient Care
- Danville d'Elegance (DDE) Foundation Enters 8th Year Earning National Recognition and Showcasing a Weekend Trifecta of Automotive Charity Events for Parkinson's
- Elan Pharmaceuticals Presents 7th Annual Danville Concours d'Elegance Weekend
- Whelen Racing And Danville D'elegance (DDE) Foundation Partner To Offer "Join The GRAND-AM VIP Experience" Charity Auction Package On eBay
- Maserati of Walnut Creek and Danville d'Elegance (DDE) Foundation Partner to Offer Maserati 'VIP Experience' eBay Charity Auction Package