NEW DELHI, Nov 17 (Reuters) - India's leading tyremaker, Apollo Tyres Ltd , said on Monday it had ended a technical agreement with Germany's Continental AG after the Indian firm proposed selling equity to French firm Michelin. "We've snapped the technical agreement since yesterday," Apollo chairman Onkar S. Kanwar told a news conference. For more information, please double-click on [DAT032123].
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Apollo ends agreement with Continental" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.