MUMBAI, Sept 30 (Reuters) - India's Apollo Tyres Ltd. said on Friday it had decided to sell its stake in its joint venture with French tyre maker Michelin . Apollo also said the board of the joint venture company, Michelin Apollo Tyres Pvt. Ltd., had deferred implementation of a project to manufacture truck and bus radials at least by a year. Apollo shares were down 1.3 percent at 291.20 rupees in a slightly weaker market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Apollo Tyres to sell stake in JV to Michelin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642