NEW DELHI, Dec 24 (Reuters) - India has approved a proposal by German auto giant Daimler AG to set up a joint venture company for building bus bodies, a government statement said on Monday. There was no mention in the statement of the size of the Daimler investment nor details of the local partner. Earlier this month, Daimler's market-leading trucks business said it had formed a joint venture with India's Hero Group to make a range of commercial vehicles for the fast-growing Indian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India approves Daimler, Publicis investments" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.