NEW DELHI, Nov 26 (Reuters) - India has approved 32 foreign investment proposals valued at 8.5 billion rupees ($172 million), including that of billionaire Carl Icahn-controlled Federal-Mogul , the finance ministry said on Wednesday. But Finance Minister Palaniappan Chidambaram deferred News Corp- controlled Dow Jones' plan to publish facsimile editions of its newspapers, including the Wall Street Journal, the ministry said in a statement. Auto-parts supplier Federal-Mogul, which emerged ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India approves Fed-Mogul investment, defers WSJ plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.