By Suresh Seshadri MADRAS, India, July 25 (Reuters) - Indian automaker Ashok Leyland Ltd will post a profit for the first quarter against a loss in the period a year ago, boosted by stronger sales especially to the high-margin defence sector, analysts said on Thursday. The Indian flagship of the U.K.-based billionaire Hinduja brothers, the company is the country's second-largest maker of trucks and buses. It reports the April-June results on Friday. Five analysts surveyed by Reuters ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Ashok Leyland seen posting Q1 profit vs loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.