NEW DELHI, Aug 30 (Reuters) - The Indian auto ancillary industry has added $2 billion to $2.25 billion in capacity in FY11 and expects to add a similar quantum of capacity this fiscal year, the Automotive Components Manufacturers Association said on Tuesday. (Reporting by Sanjeev Choudhary)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India auto parts sector seen adding over $2 bln in FY12 capacity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.