MUMBAI, Dec 1 (Reuters) - Bajaj Auto Ltd. , India's second-biggest motorcycle maker, said on Friday sales in November rose 33 percent to 243,713 units from a year ago. Sales of motorcycles rose 36 percent to 214,321 units, while those of all two-wheelers grew 29 percent to 214,329 units, the company said in a statement. Sales of three-wheelers were up 71 percent at 29,384 units while exports rose 56 percent to 36,086.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Bajaj Auto Nov sales rise 33 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642