* Auto sales in India set to double to 5 mln by 2020 * By mid-2020s, India will top U.S. as auto production hub * 'Center of gravity' in auto industry shifting DETROIT, Feb 16 (Reuters) - The auto market in India is on the brink of the explosive growth that characterized the Chinese auto market in recent years and will outstrip the United States by size over the next 25 years, according to a forecast by consulting firm Booz & Co. Auto sales in India are on track to at least ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India car market seen poised to top US in 25 yrs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.