NEW DELHI, Jan 31 (Reuters) - The Indian government plans to complete an initial public offering of shares (IPO) in the country's largest carmaker before the close of this financial year in March, a senior government official said on Friday. "We're trying to complete the IPO by March 17," Pradip Baijal, the top official in India's Disinvestment Ministry told reporters. He said the government expects to raise 7.0 billion to 8.0 billion rupees from the stake sale and added the government ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India to complete Maruti IPO before end March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642