NEW DELHI, Nov 16 (Reuters) - Mergers and acquisitions by Indian firms in Europe and the United States are expected to double in three years, a survey said on Friday. Brussels-based policy and research body European Institute for Asian Studies and the Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry said in a joint survey the number of acquisitions by Indian firms in Europe and the U.S. would cross 400 a year from 2010 onwards compared with 210 deals expected in 2007. Indian companies ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India cos' M&As in Europe, US to double in 3 yrs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.