NEW DELHI, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Cars made in India match those made in Europe for quality and India has the ability to emerge as a significant exporter of vehicles, an official at industry consultant J.D. Power said on Wednesday. Gerrit Kuyntjes, J.D. Power's Asia Pacific general manager, told Reuters the quality of cars made in India was the best in Southeast Asia outside South Korea and had fewer problems than those produced in neighbouring China. "At least for one particular large ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India could be a big car exporter - official" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.