* Profit growth at firms outstrips revenue rise * Lower input costs help, but inflation pressure seen ahead * Markets may be overpricing earnings surprise * Monsoon progress seen key to future trends By Nandita Bose and C.J. Kuncheria MUMBAI/NEW DELHI, July 31 (Reuters) - Indian companies reported better profits than expected in the June quarter, but revenue remained subdued amid weak demand and analysts cautioned that inflationary pressures in the coming quarters could erode cost ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India earnings surprise market, but headwinds seen ahead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.