NEW DELHI, Sept 24 (Reuters) - India's Foreign Investment Promotion Board will meet on Sept. 26 to consider investment proposals of 28 companies including those of Dow Chemical and ABN Amro Bank, a notice on the finance ministry's Web Site said on Wednesday. The board is also likely to discuss investment plans of foreign firms in Mahindra and Mahindra's proposed defence equipment joint venture. The Board is likely to consider 18 fresh proposals and take up 10 that were deferred earlier, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India FIPB to consider Dow, ABN FDI plans Sept 26" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642