BOMBAY, March 31 (Reuters) - Sales at India's largest motorcycle maker, Hero Honda Ltd , crossed 50 billion rupees for the year ended March 31, the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) said on Monday. This is up around percent from sales of 45.4 billion a year earlier, a notice on the BSE's Web site said. Hero Honda sold 1.677 million motorcycles during the year, up 18 percent from a year earlier, it said. It sold 1.56 million units in the eleven months to February. The New Delhi-based firm ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Hero Honda 02/03 sales cross 50 bln rupees-BSE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642