MUMBAI, Oct 30 (Reuters) - India's top motorcycle maker, Hero Honda Motors Ltd. , is likely to acquire subsidiaries of Honda Motor Co in Nigeria, South Africa, Egypt and other African countries, the Business Standard reported on Monday. New Delhi-based Hero Honda, in which India's Munjal family and Japan's Honda each hold 26 percent, would manufacture its existing products in those markets, the paper said. "Talk are on with Honda Motor for a joint initiative in some foreign markets. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Hero Honda to buy Honda's African units-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.