NEW DELHI, May 1 (Reuters) - India's top motorcycle maker, Hero Honda Motors Ltd. , said on Monday its bike sales in April rose 6.3 percent to 250,366 units from 235,422 units in the same month a year ago. Japan's Honda Motor Co. owns 26 percent of New Delhi-based Hero Honda.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Hero Honda's April bike sales up 6.3 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.