BOMBAY, Oct 28 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move at the Bombay exchange on Monday. -------------------------- POLARIS SLIDES ON EARNINGS Polaris Software Lab Ltd dropped as much as 11.4 percent to 165.60 rupees on weak September quarter earnings, brokers said. "The results have disappointed the market and earnings could remain under pressure in the next few quarters," said a tech fund manager, with a domestic asset management company. Polaris said on the weekend, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Hot Stocks-Polaris tumbles, Tata Engineering up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.