NEW DELHI, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Kinetic Engineering Ltd said on Saturday it would issue foreign currency convertible bonds worth 700 million rupees ($17.8 million). The capital raised would be used in the production of gearboxes for Tata Motors Ltd's small car, scheduled to be launched in 2008, the auto-components maker said in a statement. Kinetic will raise a further 300 million rupees by issuing compulsory convertible preference shares to the American Investment Group, the firm added. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Kinetic Engg to float $17 mln debt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642