MUMBAI, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd , India's top utility vehicle maker, will begin exports of its pick-up truck to Brazil by the end of the year, a company official said on Friday, as the company expands in Latin America. Mahindra's Scorpio Pik-Up single and double cabin models will be assembled by Brazil's Bramont for sale locally initially, said Pawan Goenka, president of Mahindra's automotive division. Bramont has a capacity to assemble 5,000-6,000 vehicles a year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Mahindra to begin exports to Brazil end-2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.